Here's a DIY cleaning kit to clean your Kedgeree Cork Yoga Mats:
- White vinegar
- Dish soap
- Spray bottle
- Soft cloth or sponge
- Optional: essential oil for fragrance (tea-tree, lemongrass & lavender)
- Fill the spray bottle with equal parts water and white vinegar.
- Add a few drops of dish soap to the mixture.
- If desired, add a few drops of essential oil to the mixture for fragrance.
- Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients.
- Spray the cleaning solution onto the cork mat, making sure to cover all areas.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to gently scrub and clean the mat.
- Wipe the mat with a clean, damp cloth to remove any residue.
- Leave the mat to air dry completely before using it again.
Note: Do not use bleach or other harsh chemicals on cork mats as they can damage the surface.